My Child Eva – Full of life: My Child's (Eva) 2nd Birthday

Pages

Saturday, 26 April 2014

My Child's (Eva) 2nd Birthday

This is my maiden entry in the blog universe. I have written for my little child Eva. She is now 2 years old. I have told about her birthday celebrations and she has attended 3 to 4 birthday parties, but each and every time she told happy to you. I told about her last birthday party and the welcome party on her born date I.e. 11-11-2011. So, on this birthday she was very much excited. We have decorated our house with balloons and ribbons during her sleeping time. When she was awake and saw the decoration, she cheered and said happy birthday to you....

She had enjoyed her birthday very much and eat lots of cakes. After cutting the cake, no attention on anything, instead of eating cake. Generally, children have attraction of gifts but Eva has attraction of cake. Eva and ahaan (Eva's friend) both born on the same date. She had gifted him a drum because she called him dholumama. Then both played with drum and enjoyed lots.
Eva
Eva's birthday celebration



No comments:

Post a Comment